Aluminum alloy forging requirements for molds, machining
Second, the mechanical properties
(1) When the casting mold body is used for inspection, the mechanical properties of the sample taken at the designated part shall not be less than 75% of that of the single casting sample.
(2) When using casting mold samples for inspection, the mechanical properties shall comply with the provisions of GB/T15114-1994.
Third, casting mold size
(1) The dimensional tolerance of the casting mold shall be in accordance with the provisions of GB/T6414-1999.
(2) The geometry and dimensions of the casting mold shall be in accordance with the specifications of the casting.
(3) When the casting mold has the geometric tolerance requirements, refer to Table 5; the marking method is in accordance with GB/T15114-1994.
(4) The dimensional tolerance of the casting mold does not include the casting slope
4. When the casting mold is needed, the machining allowance shall be implemented in accordance with the provisions of GB/T15114-1994.
Fifth, the surface quality
(1) The surface roughness of the casting mold should meet the requirements of GB/T15114-1994.
(2) Casting molds are not allowed to have cracks, under-casting, looseness, bubbles and penetrating defects.
(3) The gate, flash edge, overflow port, partition skin and ejector trace of the casting mold should be cleaned up. But allow for traces.
(4) Casting molds allow for defects such as scratches, dents, lack of meat, and reticular burrs.
(5) If the pattern is not specified, the setting of the part of the die-casting process, such as the position of the ejector pin, the position of the parting line, the position of the gate and the overflow port, shall be specified by the manufacturer itself, otherwise the drawings shall indicate or be supplied or The two sides agreed.
(6) Surfaces to be machined for casting, such as polishing, shot blasting, chrome plating, coating, anodizing, chemical oxidation, etc., shall be indicated on the drawings or agreed upon by the supplier and the purchaser.
DESHENGRUI Machinery is a professional CNC manufacturing and Sheet metal fabrication company, including CNC machining services, CNC Turning service, CNC milling services, CNC drilling services, laser cutting services, stamping services, Die casting service, iron casting service and Steel Forging service.